Lost In Twitterville

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 21, 2009

    I AM Shy.....Somewhat...


    *pause* Before I get started..ya'll see that face right? BEAT! LOL!

    Anyway, I went out of town this weekend for my great granny's funeral.....R.I.P. "Ma" love you.......and I seen family I never KNEW I had from all over the place.  I never knew that my great granny had 15 kids! I "passed out" when I heard that news.  15 kids???? Like her twat was a revolving door thanks to kids! LOL! So, out of those 15 kids, she left 47 grand kids (my mom was one of them) and I'd say a GOOD 75-100 great grand kids......and that's just my personal guess.

    BUT....that's not the reason why I am posting this...I wanted to tell ya'll what I was being told over and OVER again while I was visiting family. "You're so pretty" or "She's gorgeous" or "When are you gonna start modeling?" O_o I feel like this...I am shy to an extent.  I have no problem w/ speaking and getting to know new people b/c that's natural to me.  I'm a friendly person so what do you expect? Now....when it comes to modeling, I see it like this.  Modeling is like performing in front of an audience.  Anyone who knows me well, knows I'm terrified to perform in public.  I stutter, get super nervous, break into sweats and depending on the situation, I get the shakes....lol.  Yes, I know it doesn't look like it, but it happens.  Ask the besite...he has talked me through some stuff boy! lol

    I will say this though, I'm looking into it....and if things go right, I'll go for it.  If not, oh well.

    1 comment:

    1. Happy Birthday Hun! I say go for it!

      Sincerely,

      Go

      ReplyDelete

    Followers